Tuesday, June 5, 2012

KittyCatS newest Collectible! Menagerie Bengal Tigers!


Wow... if you haven't seen the new Collectible KittyCatS menagerie tiger, you are missing a treat! They are gorgeous!  I can hardly wait to get mine!  In fact, hurry on down with this link (http://slurl.com/secondlife/KittyCats/128/117/25 ) to the main store lobby and pet on them!

They have 4 possible eye colors:  Jade, Amber, Lapis, and Odyssey Cobalt & Olivine!  KittyCatS design team has stated these eye colors are inspired by the rocks of the exotic Menagerie land!  Their tails and ears have not been neglected either!  Just gaze at the picture for more details!
You have to collect kitty dollars (K$) from menagaring cats or kitten boxes to be able to buy the tiger with K$.  The tiger kitties have a chance to pass traits into your cattery that no other KittyCatS has!  KittyCatS says  these kitties will be around for a very long, long time so you have time to save up to get your very own Bengal Tiger kitty!
I’ve been M’ing cats and boxes since yesterday afternoon!  I’m up to 8675 K$ and counting!  If I can get to 10,000 K$, I’ll get a normal; 12,000K$ will get me a teacup or toy tiger!
For those of you who shy away from menagerie because you think you are “killing” your cats, let me reassure you here. The kitties actually go to a wonderful sunny place called Meowi (like Maui Island).  They run, play in the sand and drink catnip juleps all day every day!  They never have to breed or even stop playing to eat or sleep!  They live “a life of luxury, enjoyment and fun forever”!!!
Here is a map of Maui. 

I’ve been told that Meowi is much like Maui but the inhabitants are KittyCatS, not avatars.  In fact, avatars are only allowed to work in Meowi serving the KittyCatS residents.  Now I have not been to Meowi myself but I do receive the occasional PawCard (known as a postcard to avatars) from KittyCatS who once lived with me in SL. 


Here is my rendition of the Isle of Meowi.

For now, I’m going to stop writing and sort & toss more of the kitten boxes and live retired cats I have been hoarding so I can have one of these lovely little Bengal Tigers!
Till next time!  Hugs & Smiles,



No comments:

Post a Comment